Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two Great Awards...the winners are...

Thanks to two great blogging friends, I am the recipient on two blogging awards.

That Girl gave me this Mom of the Year award! I am honored to get such a wonderful award. Being a great mom is top on my list of priorities. Even though I don't always feel like I balance everything right, I try! THANKS!


Rules for Mom of the Year Award:
Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom.
Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are No Longer allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!


I feel bad that I work full time. I am doing it for Jenna's benefit and for our family. But, there are days and weeks when I really feel like I don't spend enough time with her. I do value our evenings and weekends though!

Remind yourself you are a good mom, list seven things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
These are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!


1. I LOVE that Jenna gives me unsoliciated hugs all the time and says, "Mommy!"
2. I LOVE her laugh and the funny things that come out of her mouth.
3. I LOVE playing outside with Jenna.
4. I DON'T LOVE when she sometimes wakes up at night, but I DO LOVE cuddling with her
when she is tired like that.
5. I LOVE Saturday and Sunday morning, relaxing together on the couch watching cartoons.
6. I LOVE how Jenna makes me feel.
7. I LOVE being a mom!

Send this to five other Mom's of the year that deserve credit for being great moms and remind them that they are the best moms they can be!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you.

I nominate:
Lynsday at I Used to Be Witty
Rachel at Sippy Cup Chardonay
Jaime at Jamee and Jaime
The Rambler at My Rambling Thoughts
Tara at Too Much Information

All of these Mom's are great at wearing a lot of different hats and I love the humor they share of their everyday lives on their blogs. That is why I am also giving them this next award too! Okay, fine, you got me, it's also because I'm a little lazy and should be writing my paper for my grad class right now. Thanks so much to Jenny at The Tale of Two Coins for this award! I am supposed to award this one to five great super blogs, and so the same great ladies above also are getting this award.




Okay, if you got through all of that, Thanks!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

YAY for awards!!!!! :O)