Friday, February 26, 2010

21 week 3d Ultrasound

We had a 3D ultrasound today, mostly for my worried mind to get one more confirmation that he is indeed a he. We got that, it's a boy and I won't second guess it again!

Here are a few pictures. They would have been even better if we'd waited a few more weeks, but I'm not the patient type and am planning on buying bedding this weekend, so needed to know.


Baby all curled up, you can see his nose good and some arms and legs tangled in there too.



Cute profile, he almost looks like he has a little smirk!



Another profile



Cute profile, showing off his flexibility, see his foot up by his chin?!



He got sick of showing off his goods, and crossed his legs!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats and yeah.. Great pictures.

Whitney said...

JODI!

This is what I get for taking a blogging hiatus!

HORRAY HORRAY HORRAY!

What does Jenna think of this new coming bundle of boy-joy? She'll be just fab with him, I'm sure of it!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Hi, Jodi. Thamks for stopping by my blog! We live in IL and yes, Trevor is in a rear facing convertible car seat. I just called it a big boy car seat because its not an infant one. He will be in it until 1 year, like you said.

I love the 4th pic down. Congrats on your baby boy!!