Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maybe a career in politics or possibly nutrition...

While I wasn't CRAZY about either presidential candidate this term, I still figured it's good for Jenna to know who the President of the United States is. I mean, she can easily pick out and name all the characters on Noggin, so if Kai-Lan, Wubbzy, and Toot and Puddle are that important then so is Barack Obama! So, this is our conversation now:

Me: Jenna, who is the President?

Jenna: ah...OBAMA! (she thinks Obama is fun to say)

Me: Who is the Vice-President?

Jenna: Joe Bidemen (so cute)

A few seconds go by...

Jenna: I need a vitamin!

Precious! I HAVE to get that on video!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is adorable :) I'm here from SITS :) I cannot believe she knew who the VP is though! That's pretty good!

Whitney said...

so cute!! Have I told you that I think your daughter is the cutest blog child I've ever encountered? Because she is. I mean that from the bottom of my heart!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, how precious! LOL!!