Friday, June 12, 2009

Yep, She's my daughter!

I'm not the one with a green thumb in my family. Erik wanted to do a little vegetable garden this year, and so since we didn't know where we would want one permanently, we made use of Jenna's too -small- for -her baby pool. We just did a few tomatoes, green peppers, peas, and cucumbers.

Jenna was digging in the dirt of the garden with her shovel when all of the sudden she said,
"This looks like chocolate. YUMMY!"

Leave it to my daughter to connect dirt with chocolate. My Mom and Grandma will be so proud too!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Hahaha! Did she eat it?! You'll have to take some pictures of her out in the garden helping!

Lauren said...

Too sweet!!!!! :O)

Jen said...

Love it!! She is so cute.

Hey do you want to meet somewhere for lunch again one day soon?

Bethany said...

Hehe....well, one of the best desserts is dirt pudding, so I see her connection!