Monday, June 8, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action


Jenna saw her first movie in a movie theater this weekend! I had to work, so Erik took her with some friends and their son. I was a little sad I missed her first movie, but now I know I can take her anytime!

She did SO good, she sat still and watched the whole thing. Towards the end, when it was a kinda sad part of the movie, she looked up at Erik and loudly said, "I love you Daddy!" He LOVED that and the whole theater got to hear it.

Which got me thinking about my first movie theater movie. My mom took me to see E.T. Now, I think it sounds scary for a toddler, but at the time I loved it, I even had an E.T. doll that I brought with me.

What was the first theater movie you saw?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww that is so cute that Jena went to her first movie. I heard that the movie was a little sad, but cute at the same time. I'm glad that the two of them had a good time.

Bethany said...

How adorable! I haven't seen "Up" yet. I don't have a clue what my first movie in the theaters was...Honey I Shrunk the Kids maybe? I know I saw that one at the drive in :)