Thursday, January 22, 2009
And the awards go to...
Thanks so much to Jen over at Following the Footsteps for my first blogging award! She gave me this award to support and encourage me in the blogging world! She truly is a support to me since she designed my new layout!
Now for the rules. Which are kinda confusing and long, so that is why it has taken me a while, not because I'm not appreciative! Also, this will be a little challenging,normally I would have given it to Jen, but she already has it and then I would have given it to The Tale of Two Coins but Jen already gave it to her too!
1. Select 10 bloggers: 5 you consider your blogging Helping Hand then "Pay it Forward" by extending your "Helping Hand" to 5 additional bloggers in support and encouragement for their efforts.
2, In passing on the Emblem, each recipient must provide the name of blog or blog author with a link for others to visit.Each recipient must show the Emblem and put the name and link to the blog that has given it to her or him.
3. Link the Emblem to this post: Helping Hand: Much Obliged and Paying it Forward so that others will know it origin and impetus.
4. If you have not already done so, show your recipients some love by adding them to your blog roll, Technorati Favorite list, or in any other way to further let them know that their blog voice is important to you and being heard.
5. Add your name to The Helping Hand meme and don't forget to leave a comment as a permanent record of all Helping Hand recipients.
I am happy to pass this award along to:
1. I used to be Witty! Lyndsay is one of my best real life friends and she is the one who got me started on blogging! She is a great writer and her posts make me laugh every day!
2. Another Online Mom. This is a great blog and her 30 days to a more beautiful you is great! She has two beautiful kids too!
3. Kiss My Cheek - Amber is so funny and always has great stories and posts! She is an awesome single mom!
4. INfertile Myrtle - I recently started reading this blog and she is so honest about her infertility and funny in her day to day posts! She is approaching her 100th post!
5. Too Much Information - This blogger writes often about her beautiful daughter who has special needs. Her story is touching and honest. She is so sharing her story to help others!
Blogs I'm giving the Helping Hand award with support and encouragement ( and really because I enjoy reading them) are below.
1. Jamee and Jaime - This is my cousin's blog, she just started it and I can't wait to read more about her CUTE kids! Jamie - welcome to the blogging world.
2. Sadiebug and her Mom - Sadie is a sassy little girl with lots to say, thanks to her mom!
3. My Rambling Thoughts - The Rambler has a great sense of humor and LOVES American Idol. She does a great recap after every episode too!
4. The King and I - she is so funny and has some great posts. She is crafty too.
5. Sunshine and Rainbows - This is a funny blog about life with lots of girls involved, and sometimes a husband! I love her blog design too!
Okay, I think I am done...Enjoy!