Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year!  We've had a good year in our household, but are hoping for an even better 2012.  As always, we've been busy and hectic, and I haven't blogged much at all.  There are a lot of pictures and posts I need to work on.  That's one of my goals (not resolutions) for the year.  I know I can't blog every day like some, but I will make a true effort to do it more.

In the meantime, we are packing up and moving!  Don't ask me where because we don't know yet.  We wanted/needed more space, so we put our house up in mid December thinking it would take months to sell.  Our house sold after 3 days on the market!!  So, we are scrambling to pack, organize, transport my HUGE garage sale pile, and find a place to live all by the week of January 23.  Oh, and all of this inbetween the kids, working, taking graduate classes, and sleeping...
to be continued...

No comments: