Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

I haven't fallen off the planet, but haven't blogged since September.  It's not for lack of content, I have so much I need to get on the blog about the kids and the last few months.  In the process of thinking about my resolutions for 2013 I know I need to keep up on the blog better.  In essence, this is a scrapbook for my kids and we can't miss out this stuff.


My goal is to blog once a week.  I need to spend some time catching up on the past few months, and get in the present.  I am also working on my thesis to graduate in May with my Masters, so there will be a lot of computer time coming up. 
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogging is tough! And it's not for everybody...or we'd all be doing it. Luckily, you're doing it for the right reasons and with good material (the kids) to write about. Keep at it and you'll get back into your writing rhythm soon enough.
I constantly have to remind myself to stop watching TV late at night after the wife and kid have gone to bed and sit down and get all the thoughts out of my head and into my blog.
I'll check back in on you to make sure you're writing on a regular basis. ;)
Also, good luck with the thesis paper!