Monday, December 27, 2010

Wow, it's been a while...

Time flies when you're having fun...or at least when you're really busy! I've had a nagging thought in the back of my mind for months now...I MUST update my blog. Not only to keep friends and family in the know of what's going on with the kids, but this also houses my documentation of stories, pictures, changes, and more, of the kids.

Every night we get the kids down, wash bottles, prep for the next morning, and then finally get a breather, which sometimes includes eating dinner at 8:00pm. At 9:00 the thoughts start going through my head, I should work out, I should blog, I should clean, do laundry, pay bills, etc... All I want to do is sit down, relax, and breath for a minute before crashing in bed.

I will do individual kid posts soon, complete with pictures. We are all doing well busy, had a great Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (yes, it's been that long since I've wrote). I'm getting ready to start grad classes again in January, so add one more thing to the list, and as of right now we're all healthy (knocking on wood.)

Stay tuned...

No comments: